NOS Development & Registration
This activity will be outsourced. Consultants will be employed to do the following :
- Outline each occupation clearly by need and fit from the employer ‟s & the employee ‟s point of view in consultation with industry and experts
- Define the competencies required for each occupatio
n and run it through
trainers, experienced workers and training provider
s before freezing.
- Document each development step and the content itse
lf critically and
archive for future reference
- Build manuals and catalogues of frameworks an
d standards for all
- Work closely with training providers and authors to
rework the existing
and new curriculum for training.
- Follow through by updating such data into the National Occupational Standards (NOS) database.